Welcome to Poplar Farm Close. Call us on 01737 669917 for enquiries
Speak with a member of your team to discuss your requirements, this property, the rooms still available. We can of course advise on whether we think this would be an appropriate home to meet your specific needs and abilities.
Supported Living Epsom
Poplar Farm Close, West Ewell
New Bedroom being prepared. Updated: 25th February 2022
The specially adapted bungalow features modern amenities and standards of compliance for residential care for physical disabilities. It currently houses older 4 tenants with varying levels of learning disabilities. 1 new tenant is being sought to join the group at this specific house.
This is a spacious home consisting of a single story, communal areas, secure rear garden and off-street parking at the front. The house is located close to West Ewell town centre, and also Epsom – an active and vibrant town situated on the border of South London and North Surrey.
- Communal kitchen
- Dining room and lounge area including laundry facilities
- 1 Bedroom available, with ensuite shower and toilet. Note: new photos coming soon, photos of bedroom below are of a different room already taken.
- Two communal wet rooms with toilets
- Access to property via ramp – wheelchair friendly
- Multi-purpose room useful for activities or time to be alone
- Located in Garden
- Beautiful rear garden, with access from the main lounge
- Lovely stream (secured) flows through the garden
- Off-street parking for 1 car – communal vehicle for shared usage by tenants