Welcome to Dorset Road. Call us on 01737 669917 for enquiries
Speak with a member of our team to discuss your requirements, this property, and the rooms still available. We can of course advise on whether we think this would be an appropriate home to meet your specific needs and abilities.
Sutton Supported Living Property
Dorset Road Sutton
Now full. Last room now taken. Updated: 19th January 2021
The specially adapted home features modern amenities and standards of compliance for residential care for physical disabilities. It currently houses 5 tenants with varying levels of learning disability. 2 new tenants are being sought to join the group at this specific house.
This is a spacious home consisting of two floors, communal areas, secure rear garden and off-street parking at the front. The house is located close to Sutton town centre, an active and vibrant town situated on the border of South London and North Surrey.
- Communal kitchen
- Dining room and lounge area
- Dedicated laundry room
- One communal bathroom
- 2 bedrooms with doors leading into the garden.
- Some bedrooms are en-suite with wet rooms.
- Four bedrooms of which three are en-suite. 1 Bedroom available, with en-suite.
- Access via staircase and modern lift
- Communal bathroom
- Kitchenette: small kitchen upstairs which can be used for some great one to one support and also a more personal room to dine or chat with friends
- Beautiful rear garden, with access from the main lounge
- Off-street parking for 4 cars.