Welcome to our Redhill Supported Living Property. Call us on 01737 669917 for enquiries
Speak with a member of our team to discuss your requirements, this property, and the rooms still available. We will of course advise on whether we think this would be an appropriate home to meet your specific needs and abilities.
Supported Living in Redhill
Warwick Wold Road, Redhill
Updated: 14th January 2022. One room available.
The house features modern amenities and standards of compliance for supported living. It currently houses 6 middle-aged tenants with moderate to severe learning disabilities and minimal communication skills, supported 24 hours a day with aspects of daily living, activities and community integration. The tenant group have grown-up together in a former care setting and moved here together in 2011.
This is a spacious home consisting of a ground floor and two 1st floors accessed by separate staircases and lifts, communal areas including lounge, dining room and sensory room, beautiful extensive secure grounds and off-street parking at the front. On-site is a separate neighbouring cottage with 2 tenants, a log cabin resource centre for activities which is also the base of a local horticulture course for adults with special needs. The site is located close to Merstham, Redhill and Caterham town centres by a short car journey – in East Surrey, close to borders with Croydon, Kent and West Sussex. The house has a dedicated vehicle.
- Communal kitchen
- Dining room and lounge area including external laundry facilities
- Sensory Room
- 1 Bedroom available, with nearby hoisted bathroom and toilet. Room for a small double bed if preferred. Overlooking the car park and grounds
- Downstairs toilet
- Lift to bedroom
Log Cabin Resource Room:
- Log Cabin Resource Centre on-site for activities.
- Polytunnel with green houses for horticulture course based on-site, accessible to tenants
- Located within secure grounds
- Sensory garden, with access from the kitchen
- 1.5 acres of sprawling secured grounds featuring meadows and gardens
- Off-street parking